Internal Comps - 2023
ROMSEY BOWLING CLUB COMPETITION RULES
• Matches must be played by the play by date. No walkovers should be given. If you are unable to play by the play by date, for any reason, please notify Diane Smith.
• Don’t leave arranging matches to the last minute in case it has to be rescheduled due to wet weather. Weather conditions or holidays will not be accepted as a valid reason for why a game cannot be played.
• The first named person will be the challenger and has to offer the second person three dates for the match to be played.
• In single matches, the challenger is responsible for finding a marker.
• In handicap matches, handicaps to be entered on the score board at the start of the game. All scores to be recorded on results sheet.
• Please notify Diane Smith (01794 512324) if any player drawn in a Pairs Competition drops out before the first match is played so that a substitute can be allocated if possible.
RINKS CANNOT BE RESERVED FOR CLUB COMPETITIONS ON TUESDAY OR FRIDAY ROLL UP AFTERNOONS